Accepting Bursary Applications for the 2019 Environmental Gathering
Alberta Ecotrust Foundation is pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries up to $250 to help participants attend the 2019 Environmental Gathering in Calgary, Alberta, April 4 – 5.
Successful applicants will receive one complimentary ticket to the Environmental Gathering. Successful applications must pay a $50 deposit to hold their spot. This deposit will be returned to you if you attend the Environmental Gathering. If you do not attend the Environmental Gathering and check-in with an Alberta Ecotrust staff member, you will forfeit your deposit.
Bursaries are not transferable to other individuals. The individual applying for the bursary must attend the conference.
The deadline to apply for a bursary is Friday, February 15, 2019. Applicants will be notified via email whether or not they have been selected for a bursary by Friday, February 22, 2019.
Questions? Please contact Amy Spark at [email protected]
BURSARY SELECTION CRITERIA
Bursary recipients will be selected by Alberta Ecotrust staff based on the following assessment criteria:
- – Would the applicant benefit from attending the Environmental Gathering with other environmental champions?
- – Is the cost currently prohibitive to the applicant attending?
- – Would the applicant apply learnings to their environmental work, their organization, or community?
By submitting this Environmental Gathering bursary application form to Alberta Ecotrust, the bursary recipient agrees to:
- Advise Amy Spark at [email protected], prior to March 8, 2019 if unable to attend the Environmental Gathering.
- Send a written synopsis (maximum 300 words) of their experience at the Environmental Gathering within 14 days of the event.
Please apply for a bursary to attend the 2019 Environmental Gathering using this Google Form by Friday, February 15, 2019.