Champions for Change: Leading a Backbone Organization for Collective Impact
This April 15-17th, the Tamarack Institute and FSG Social Consultants will host Champions for Change: Leading a Backbone Organization for Collective Impact, a multi-day interactive workshop in Calgary, AB, designed specifically for leaders of Backbone Organizations of collective impact initiatives. This dynamic learning experience will be facilitated by pioneering leaders, Paul Born, Liz Weaver, John Kania and Fay Hanleybrown, who together possess a wealth of hands-on experience in supporting community change and collective impact initiatives across North America.
This event is intentionally designed for participants to be able to experience, network with, and learn from other practitioners who are actively engaged in collective impact work within their communities.
Workshops will be offered on topics such as:
• Deeply understanding the roles and impact strategies of the backbone organization
• Developing and learning from shared measurement
• Community engagement to build the will of your community
• Making collaborative governance effective
• Sustaining funding for collective impact over the long term
• Working in complexity and the importance of adaptive leadership
• Getting to true impact and systems change
Discounted rates are available for colleagues who enroll together. To learn more or register your team for this three-day workshop, please visit the Champions for Change event page or email [email protected].